Course in GDS AMADEUS
DATE IN PROGRAMMAZIONE
The classroom phase of the course is carried out in collaboration with Amadeus SPA.
- Safety at work certification (Legislative Decree no. 81/08).
- Private certificate of attendance of the specialization course.
- Certificate of internship (if chosen).
- Training certificate issued by Amadeus Spa
Would you like to receive information about the course?
The Global Distribution System (- GDS) is the main IT management tool for Travel Agencies. Thanks to these software are made the purchase of air tickets, reservations in hotels and all other additional rental services, quickly and easily. In the world of travel business most travel agencies and tour operators use as GDS the software Amadeus, spread internationally in over 195 countries and now the undisputed leader in distribution even at the Italian travel agencies.
- Preliminary lessons: texts + online platform (Safety at work D.lgs. 81/08)
- Full-time classroom phase: 24 hours in Rome
- STAGE (optional): minimum 100 hours
- Professional profile dissemination phase
Location of the course
PREPARATORY COURSE: Safety at work (Legislative Decree no. 81/08). In the classroom:
- Iata, the three large areas and the BSP
- Practical introduction to the online GDS Amadeushelp
- Encoding inputs decoding cities, airports, companies
- Time zones
- Route creation
- Mandatory elements of a PNR
- Change the PNR
- Flight status
- Remarks, O.s.i., S.s.r. and other status
- Tariffs, general and specific quotations, reading of tariff rules
- FX quotation input (FXB), FQ input
- Insert FF number, insert ticket number
- Code management
- Final test