Roma 12-17 Aprile 2021
*Please DO NOT contact the airline directly because the references disclosed are intended to provide other type of information. For more information about the partnership with Air Horizont please use the Job Academy Contacts section specifying the reason for your request. For those who are already registered, just contact the tutor.
Would you like to receive information about the course?
The course in Crew Management aims to train future managers operating in the field of air transport specialized in the management of seafaring and ground personnel. Specifically, the course aims to provide knowledge for both Crew Management and CRM (Crew Resources Management), or with an overview that goes from the organizational management of resources in compliance with the industry contract, human resources management in the strict sense.
The course in Crew Management opens the doors to the air transport sector, which includes airport management companies, handling companies and airlines. The transversal nature of the training for the human resources management part, makes the course in Crew Management usable in a universal way in any work context.
To whom the course is addressed
The course participation is open to those who are in possession of the Diploma.
Phase of classroom:
Roma 12-17 Aprile 2021
Location of the course
- Preparatory Material:
- 20 hours of Videolessons on the Airport System
- 3-month English course Gofluent "all you can learn"(alternatively, if you have at least a self-certified B2 level you can opt for one of the following languages: French, Spanish, German, Chinese (Mandarin), Portuguese (Brazilian) and Italian)
- + 48 hours of lectures in the classroom
- + Project Work
- + dissemination of professional profile in Italy and/or abroad
- National and international legislation
- CCNL applied and sector contracts
- Health and Safety: D.Lgs.81/2008 General and Specific Risk Training
- Crew Management and Shift Management
- CRM (Crew Resources Management):
– Situation Awareness
– Understanding one’s limitation
– Information Processing
– Vigilance and Monitoring
– Stress in Aviation
– Sleep and fatigue
– Personality and cultural differences
– Automation human factors
– Threat and error management
- Leadership skills
- Human Factor